Sunday, June 17, 2012

Crayon Clothespins


     Have you seen those adorable clothespins covered with crayon wrappers? They are just so cute! Unfortunately, I threw all of my germ-ridden, used crayons away at the end of the year. SO... I had to come up with another way to make these cute clips.  I decided to create my own crayon-like template and decoupage it to the top of wood clothespins. They turned out better than I thought! I can not wait to use these to display student work in the classroom and in the hallway. Since they are backed with adhesive strips, they won't damage the school walls. You can easily change out student work! They will also make perfect gifts for my child's teacher during Teacher Appreciation Week! Click on over to my ETSY shop to purchase! Buy Crayon Clips
https://www.etsy.com/listing/102420833/crayon-clips

No comments:

Post a Comment